- Bitcoin Brokerage River Financial Raises $17M: SEC Filingsby Danny Nelson on February 19, 2021 at 6:31 pm
River Financial's equity sale comes as the high-end brokerage embarks on a major hiring push.
- Bitcoin Is Now a Trillion-Dollar Asset: Where Do We Go From Here?by Nathaniel Whittemore on February 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The milestone isn’t just psychological, and potentially opens entire new groups of investors who couldn’t participate previously.
- Money Reimagined: Tucker Carlson Is Right About Financial Privacyby Marc Hochstein on February 19, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Say what you will about the Fox News host, but he deserves credit for highlighting Bank of America’s transaction snooping, writes Marc Hochstein.
- The Business of Art and How NFTs Will Change It, With Nanne Dekkingby Michael J. Casey on February 19, 2021 at 5:55 pm
With big brands like Christie’s auction house and the National Basketball Association getting involved and some tokens already selling for six-figure sums, the question isn't if NFTs will force a very old industry to adopt some very new practices, it's when.
- Why Everyone Wants an Invite to Clubhouse Cryptoby Daniel Kuhn on February 19, 2021 at 5:51 pm
The 11-month old audio app is the latest vector for crypto adoption – memes and all. Here's why everyone wants in.
- Bitcoin Is Worth $1T and OKCoin Delists BCH and BSVby Daniel Kuhn on February 19, 2021 at 5:41 pm
Bitcoin, now worth more than most U.S. corporations, first reached "dollar parity" 10 years ago.
- Austrian Regulator Reports Rise in Crypto Fraudby Tanzeel Akhtar on February 19, 2021 at 5:36 pm
The FMA reports two-thirds of the investment fraud reports filed in 2020 were related to cryptocurrency and digital currency trading products.
- Bitcoin’s Price Surge Accelerates After Passing Milestone of $1T Market Valueby Muyao Shen on February 19, 2021 at 5:24 pm
The price could go higher, unless traders start taking profits.
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Feb. 19, 2021by Adam B. Levine on February 19, 2021 at 4:45 pm
With the market cap of bitcoin breaking above $1T for the first time plus a look at the emerging asset class known as NFTs, CoinDesk’s Market Daily is back with the latest news roundup.
- Ethereum Core Developers Eye Mid-April for ‘Berlin’ Hard Forkby William Foxley on February 19, 2021 at 4:42 pm
The hard fork will facilitate live swapping Ethereum from a proof-of-work to a proof-of-stake blockchain.