- Bitcoin’s Price Must Pass $40K to Halt Exodus of Traders: JPMorgan Analystsby Sebastian Sinclair on January 19, 2021 at 9:22 am
A bearish outlook may be triggered if bitcoin doesn't claw its way back over $40,000, the analysts said.
- India’s Largest Crypto Exchange Launches User-Friendly App, Eyes 50M New Usersby Sebastian Sinclair on January 19, 2021 at 8:44 am
Aimed to appeal to crypto newcomers, CoinDCX Go allows users to trade smaller denominations of 14 of the industry's top assets.
- CoinShares to Launch a Bitcoin ETP on SIX Swiss Exchangeby Nathan DiCamillo on January 18, 2021 at 10:45 pm
It joins several other ETP providers on the exchange, including ETC Group, with its own physically backed bitcoin product.
- Lyn Alden on Why the Dollar System No Longer Serves the US or the Worldby Nathaniel Whittemore on January 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
At the end of an 80-year global debt supercycle, who benefits from having the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency?
- Blockchain Bites: Goldman Sachs Investigates Crypto Custody, Solving the Blockchain ‘Trilemma’by Daniel Kuhn on January 18, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Also: Coinbase plans infrastructure updates to prevent outages during periods of volatility.
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Jan. 18, 2021by Lyllah Ledesma on January 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
With BTC hovering around $36,000 and Iran's government blaming miners for recent blackouts, CoinDesk’s Market’s Daily is back with the latest news roundup.
- Nvidia May Restart Production of Crypto Mining GPUs if Demand Sufficientby Tanzeel Akhtar on January 18, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Selling dedicated crypto cards would alleviate pressure on Nvidia's consumer models.
- Gary Gensler Named as Joe Biden’s SEC Chair Pickby Tanzeel Akhtar on January 18, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Gary Gensler has taught courses about blockchain at MIT.
- Huobi Global Connects to European Banking System via UK’s BCB Groupby Ian Allison on January 18, 2021 at 3:00 pm
The crypto exchange is partnering with BCB Group to get instant GBP and euro settlement for its customers.
- Former Canadian Prime Minister Lists Bitcoin as Possible Future Reserve Currencyby Tanzeel Akhtar on January 18, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Stephen Harper said "the number of things that people use as reserves will expand," but the U.S. dollar will still retain its dominant role.