- US Stablecoin Regulation Could Lead to Geopolitical Competitionby Tanvi Ratna on July 30, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Recent regulatory developments could push stablecoins closer to the existing fiat system, unleashing competition for control over a lifeblood of the crypto industry, says our columnist.
- Parsing 3 Types of Risk in Digital Assetsby Jeff Dorman on July 29, 2021 at 7:01 pm
In digital assets, high yields are ubiquitous, but it’s not always clear what risks are actually taken to generate these yields, says our columnist.
- Crypto Volatility Index 2.0 Rolled Out With USDC Supportby Jamie Crawley on July 29, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Users can now open USDC positions and stake CVI USDC through the index.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Expected to Pause Before Next Rallyby Damanick Dantes on July 28, 2021 at 8:28 pm
Analysts expect bitcoin to pause at around $40K before its next leg up.
- Traders, Unswayed by Axie Infinity Hype, Are Aggressively Shorting AXSby Muyao Shen on July 28, 2021 at 8:26 pm
Data underscores that It’s not that easy to win over a crypto trader’s heart.
- How Decentralized Is DeFi?by Nathaniel Whittemore on July 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Uniswap’s removal of a set of assets from its interface has the community asking just how decentralized is the platform.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Stalls After Short-Squeeze Rallyby Damanick Dantes on July 27, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Technical data suggests lower support around $34,000 could stabilize the current pullback.
- Why Stablecoins Are Suddenly in the Newsby Frances Yue on July 27, 2021 at 6:59 pm
From questions surrounding Tether's USDT to Circle's plan to go public, here is your guide to why everyone is suddenly talking about stablecoins.
- Crypto News Roundup for July 27, 2021by Adrian Blust on July 27, 2021 at 3:08 pm
With the crypto markets stabilizing after a recent short squeeze and a look at how crypto developers are spending more time optimizing than innovating, CoinDesk’s Markets Daily is back with the latest news roundup.
- Bitcoin, Ether Options Markets Pare Bearish Biasby Omkar Godbole on July 27, 2021 at 3:07 pm
The short-term put-call skews have pulled back due to a flurry of call buying.